My Thoughts on Technology and Jamaica: My Thoughts and The Jamaican Rabbit I Love Physics Free Ebook Promotion

Thursday, May 24, 2018

My Thoughts and The Jamaican Rabbit I Love Physics Free Ebook Promotion


Want to get a free Physics Textbook to help you with CSEC Physics in High School? There are tons of free books at various websites as listed in my MICO Wars Blog entitled “How Students and Teachers can find free Reference and Fiction books”.

But it just so happens that I have written a decent set of CSEC Physics and Chemistry Text as shown below. So I’ve decided to make them available for free in my first inaugural My Thoughts and The Jamaican Rabbit I Love Physics Free Ebook Promotion!  

Google Logo
Currently these ebooks are being sold on my Sellfy store, The Jamaican Rabbit. But as part of my promotion for the rest of 2018, I can give you a free copy of ONE of these Physics books listed above.

All you have to do is Follow my blog via My Thoughts on Technology and Jamaica Google Plus Link using the link image below. You can also follow me on Twitter at The Jamaican Rabbit Lives. Once you follow, post the comment “I Love Physics” and your email. 

My Thoughts and The Jamaican Rabbit I Love Physics Free Ebook Promotion

I'll then send you the Physics book of your choice via email. I plan to publish more ebooks, so stay tuned to my The Jamaican Rabbit Sellfy store, as I get hopping to making more ebooks!!

Sharing is caring, so share this with all of your friends who love Physics!!!


Here’s the Link:



No comments: